It was the early 1990s. This was one of my first forays outside the official world of police work. A gun-for-hire affair, just in case something happened. It paid well, and in cash. My contact was a German Uma Thurman look-alike, and she carried an ASP pistol. It was one of the originals from Paris Theodore's Seventrees Ltd. shop in NY. In the era of small guns being Smith & Wesson Model 60 Chief Specials, or ridiculous sub-caliber pocket pistols, the ASP was a beauty.
It later served as the model for the S&W 3913.
In the era of concealment first, combat use second, the objective of the ASP and later the Devel, was a combat pistol that was also super concealable.
But that was a long time ago and handguns have gotten much better. As well technology today has allowed us to do things that were unimaginable back in those days. So in the spirit of those compact combat pistols, and tapping into the shadowy lineage, we bring you the Guttersnipe Glock 43 Package.
noun: guttersnipe; plural noun: guttersnipes
a scruffy and badly behaved child who spends most of their time on the street.GUTTERSNIPE PACKAGE FOR GLOCK 43
In the spirit of the long ago ASP pistols and the Guttersnipe sights, we bring you the ultimate covert carry pistol suitable for gunfighting and not merely defense. Send us your OEM Glock 43 and our expert technicians will mill it and install J-Point sight package. That includes milling the slide for the J-Point red dot of your choice. The J-Point uses the same footprint as the Shield PSD Red Dot.
- We add sights of your choice - specifically designed for the Glock 43, with black front/rear or tritium front/black rear.
- We treat the barrel with Aqua Terra Nickel Finish for greater lubricity and corrosion resistance.
- Frame is textured (and colored) for enhanced gripping and for retention in the belt when carrying holsterless, or with an NPE holster.
- Suarez Tactical or Patrol Trigger is added and the entire action is polished and tuned.
- J Point Red dot of your choice is added and zeroed.
- Pistol is test fired by Gabe Suarez.
Your Guttersnipe Glock 43 Pistol comes with three Glock Magazines and a test target shot by Gabe Suarez.
PACKAGE BEGINS AT $500