NOVEMBER 2-3, 2019 - PRESCOTT, AZ
Instructor: Gabriel Suarez
CLASS IS HELD AT SUAREZ HQ AND LIMITED TO TWELVE ATTENDEES
Suarez International is pleased to this class. You have learned to use your service pistol with excellent accuracy and speed, now learn to use your words with equal skill of eloquence and expression. This class is a hard and fast presentation of the concepts in the original class as well as pertinent topics from the Interview And Investigation Management Class. By keeping the group small, we will be able to study the Flowchart in depth as well as offer role playing exercises that focus on the investigation that takes place after a use of force incident. You will learn what words to use as well as methods of articulating what happened. Through an incredibly honest, first-hand, “been there-done that” instructor-led discussion the participant will gain a personalized and in-depth knowledge of the process of a use of force, deadly or otherwise, investigation. And most importantly how to manage the interview and subsequent investigation to your benefit.
- Understanding the Law and Use of Force – Removing Misconceptions and Hindrances to Survival
- Removing ineffective fear-based programming and replacing with proper attitudes
- Flowcharts for use of force, micro statements and necessary after action events
- Role play exercises to solidify the lessons learned
- Reading the flow of the investigation
- verbal force on force and tactical articulation concepts
- Suitable for LE professionals, private citizens, and trainers.